Monday, November 30, 2009

Silvercity Ontario Locations

Like the "you"


While I miss you my sweet darling. I love getting lost in your charming looks that made me melt when our first appointment. I like watching your brilliant smile and your lips as beautiful and sensual. I like to smell your perfume. I like to feel your breath on my face. I love your hugs scented with beautiful color of your eyes. I like to feel your hands touching my face. I like to feel your soul so pure and sensual softness envelop me. I feel the beating of your heart so warm. I love to hear your sweet words that make me vibrate ... . I love everything about you, I love the "you" in you. You are the same excellence, the glittering flame, which I love.

In a word, my dear: if love should have a name, it would yours.

I love you more than anything .... you are my best dream and I think you relentlessly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment