Sunday, March 7, 2010

Diy Tilting Trike Designs

"Liberty, Equality, Femininity."


March 8, 2010:

International Women's Day

The International Women's Day

"Liberty, Equality, Femininity."

To mark women's day (the hundredth anniversary) I hope happy birthday to all women, I wish you all the beautiful things of this world. Sometimes I wonder what kind of society are we! a society that celebrates Valentine's day and ignore the woman, a day that must not pass without us recall the situation of women in society and the inequalities they experience. Hopefully a better day for the woman who could be a mother, sister, cousin, wife ... but forget that it is she who gives life.
Happy birthday to you ladies and ladies and a special thought to my loving darling I think about constantly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment