Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ribbons By Robert Stanley

difficult to separate

What I think is worth being told, that this difficulty we have to part with someone after having spent much time together ... And it also works for me and my host. Even after she got caught by my entourage, I continued my life differently. My name was left, my experience had left, and there were relapses, as if my host said "Inari, it will not, I need a quick hand." .

On several occasions he wanted to repeat the experience. A considerable period sometimes unstable when he wanted to be himself, sometimes taking refuge to me. Yes, but difficult, for it would have had to return to a new environment without any person already known ... or so accomplices, and that was really the desire of the moment. I remember that Mark has taken the game without psychological quirks behind his head, however, and we were friends of the pair of teenagers in terror missing (brains, in particular). What we had fun! Others have probably laughed less ... It was not very tender at times.

It was impossible to resume the entire game, but I could continue my life, I could continue to speak, by the way I am still here today, right? There are avatars that have more than others, perhaps, but most memorable experiences, which was not too keen to talk about the past. There are things that mark us positively or negatively, for a lifetime. And there are beings to which we constantly want to return year after year, for better or for worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment