Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Skin Allergies More Condition_symptoms

Unmasked

Yes, because it must be said ... Sooner or later I found myself more or less ... Betrayed by my host. The impostor. Apparently, at that time, he felt "get better", and under this pretext certainly honorable, he decided to deny my existence. Obviously it seems healthier if we simply said that he "threw his avatar and resumed his duties." Seen like that is fine, but imagine the shock for me ...

I had fulfilled my mission, I think. My host was smiling again, through the relationships he had made through me. It was better, I felt good. Then he began to talk in his own name in some places, m'occultant gradually.

That's when Cyril, one of my dear lovers, trying to learn more about me while browsing the Internet ... Obviously, I had him seem a bit mysterious, and suddenly, by dint of research, he finally fell on my host, making the link with me. The doubt was created. What is quite funny and deserves to be stressed is the response I got when I said "I'll tell you the truth" : "No, you're not obliged, you know, we can continue to pretend that ... after all it might be better, and ... I probably did not really want to know" . Fun. How many people prefer sweet dreams indeed fictitious, a harsh reality? Many, I suspect.

And then, what a surprise! I will not deny that I hoped a beautiful failure with this revelation, that my host is connected to me. Well no, not at all! I had my end, I liked all these people, and they were immediately pardoned. My rationale was gone, I had lost relevance. Whatever my face, no matter my name, no matter where I come from, the person responsible, was the same ... for them (maybe it was me, the biggest upset in the end). While the romantic illusions flown, sometimes brutally, but had learned that appearance is unimportant, as the quality content. And often you take the letter to keep only the envelope, you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment