Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stream South Park Fish Sticks

A look friendly (as Emilia)

What about Inari? Um, Inari. The first time I met her was in a group of players on Guild Wars. She had seem to be pretty popular, I was a little jealous because I do not like too that another girl steals my harem in-game. She seemed very sweet, and I was not really surprised that she is both contenders. In addition Inari she was really nice, I instantly told myself wanting more than she is pretty and I would hate for life, for sure.

I saw her several times on IRC, always trying to flirt, bitch pff what not but honestly. In addition she spoke to me, and blah and gnagnagna. But that was early!

As and when the discussions, I found it awfully nice Inari. She was very educated and super intelligent. Always listening in his pajamas, eating cherries (not ask me why, it is what he must ask). We talked every day. It was nice to chat with a girlfriend gameuze finally. At least there was no ambiguity. Even if we could have doubts, Inari never micro or webcam, allowing ourselves to be lulled by the pleasant company.

Then one day, truth arrives with his big shoes! Yes and bah? And bah what? Does the host Inari is less intelligent or less educated? Is it so far, we have to lose a friend? I say no! Inari I loved it for what it was, and although its host, just the same.

Especially with this revelation, no need to hide. The real undertaker gradually limits to bring the virtual meetings. And frankly parts fun (no, no legs in the air, I see you coming) over a beer, it can not refuse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment