Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stomach Ache More Condition_symptoms

Cruelty

I would not manage to explain everything that happens in my host, although I like his shadow. It is a being that I have many qualities, but not fewer defects. Notably, he had fashioned his image on two of his black points: rancor and intolerance. Perhaps he had even supported these things for me, probably because he was bitter and he really did not like humanity at this time ...

Notably, a boy I did not know the name, not very smart and it must be said, was interested too close to me ... As much as I knew to be very gentle and respectful of the "good people" (very subjective, eh) who had a weakness for I do not want to add grief so basically I would lie already much I had no mercy for the weak and narrow minded. You see, the kind intolerant?

intolerance combined with resentment easily gives rise to outbursts of cruelty. The boy I mentioned above was kind of weak and narrow-minded, too, so ... it was already quite aggressive in nature to everyone, he was capricious and boy, he did everything to impress me by bragging about things he had ever done, I finally learned that it was also fundamentally homophobic. It was not yet aware of the truth about me and my host, and it was time to hurt. I have therefore learned that despite his homophobic nature of it was actually fell in love with a boy for me, I did not exist. We do have never seen nor heard of him on the community, starting from today. Nothing to be proud eh?

This phenomenon is found, however, quite often in people in their struggle against themselves, struggling against humanity that animates them, and the same humanity that drives other people ... One way to get revenge on an innocent evil that eats, for lack of a real culprit?

0 comments:

Post a Comment