Thursday, February 3, 2011

Half Pint Baby T-shirt

The khash kill me: rise and fall in Hayastan


Khash , former Armenian "a trap", "ambush" .

Sometimes you have to suffer to bring back interesting pictures of the capital ... And I must say that last weekend was very difficult for my friend Pascal and myself. But we can say without false modesty and even with lots of bad faith that has really given everything. Absolutely everything. And much has been received in return.
From emotion, batchigs, crazy laughter, too much Genat collective affectionate glances or filled with hatred, endless discussions and tears ... Life what.
The kind of weekend that hurts the liver but that restores faith in humanity and confirms the need to give in order and without regret at least once a month.
Before returning to our land stépanavaniennes , a quick calculation was fact: during this trip, we lost the equivalent of at least two years of life expectancy, but with the giggles, we were able to recover at least a year. Because it is well known, guffaws increases life expectancy . Yes, yes.
This gives us, if my calculations are correct and that my Casio scientific works properly -2 +1 = -1. This highly complex mathematical formula, invented in the creation of khash , the Middle Ages, applied again and again. Unbelievable.
Apologies for the lousy formatting this post, the many empty spaces left here and there and the pictures that you can not enlarge ... damn technology.
Huge big up to everyone who crossed our path, our guests for a day or evening, Rimma for having supported almost to the end and Pascal slab that has definitely earned his nickname by chowing down a quantity of khash, defying every law of nature. But back a little back if you want ... faithful reader.

All Yet so well had started with, like every morning for three months, a series of physical exercises, reading aloud a work of Tumanyan and a glass of tan based on salt, water and milk Vartan the beautiful home ...
After traveling a bit hectic in machroutka, compelled to share my seat by 15 cm wide with an Armenian who almost accused me of sexual touching while all c'que J'voulais was get my phone in my pocket, shit! we finally arrived at our destination: Yerevan, the capital Armenia's dress and bad taste.
Director: Sergei Paradjanov Museum in passing first through a tunnel ...
Then, before entering the museum, Pascal wanted to show me his musical skills by performing some classics from his repertoire.
In his spare time, Pascal spell out the piano and we played a little air of Elton John or Carlos. "All naked and tanned!"











Well, I'm nice, I pay my personal tour of the museum Paradjanov:
Drawings when Paradjanov made when he was in jail. It exudes joie de vivre.

Special dedication to Pipo who gets off on the tarot and I am sure, would love to have one like this in the barracks
The forbidden room

A variation on a table which I can not remember the name

It's true that the eggs my grandmother Haïganouche, manufactures for Easter are not the same as those jaws there ... but still. Big up Grandma!
Special livication to my Moza

Paradjanov, a follower of voodoo?



Try doing that with a suitcase and you call me Delsey

is the bursts total Paradjanov Museum
outta there all returned, a sudden desire to explore the slums of the city has seized us. Exploration sequence thus:





If anyone recognizes this woman, contact me. She is actively sought for attempted food poisoning.
A wasteland
Jeter family photos should be a crime punishable by law
Descent into Hell



Disarm, OK. But who?
Particularly taken the lead on Yerevan pooches



I have long sought the interest of this picture, then I remembered that I liked the reflection in the water







The mustache was still very popular with members of the ASALA . Note that Bruce Lee (front parks Last row, right) was part of the organization before devoting himself entirely the arthouse cinema and soft drug
After a long stroll, a little old lady has kindly invited her to share a drink and two three things to eat. It was the first time in her life she welcomed foreigners in this way, I think my body hair was put into trust. Two girls had been recruited by him before us.


Britt
Jana
Armik, who put us on top that night. Amik, your omelet will remain forever engraved in our memory.






















































Knowing what awaited us the next day, the most wise was still going to bed early. What we made. Branch Shengavit so. Not without purchasing our offerings to our guests: two bottles of vodka very fresh.

The next day, 11 hours, beginning hostilities. We are in Gagik, a lover of flowers and cacti and Narin who in January was the sister of Armin, my guardian. This is where the trap closes on us ... the feeling of being unaware of the insects as endangered and are suddenly caught by a carnivorous plant . We almost never saw it coming ... And it was when I was served the famous khach I realized it would take me a strong dose of alcohol to forget what I was eating. For though I am Lyonnais, tripe, feet coch 'and me is not true love. Shame on me and my offspring.
Regulation Blogspot forbids me show you a picture of what the khash fear of being prosecuted for violating decency, but for the curious, you can have a faithful overview ic i. To summarize, the khash is pig's trotters done that simmer for at least ten hours and that one eats with a sauce made of garlic. The most hardcore lies in the fact that it usually eats in the morning, on waking, without brushing teeth and with even small crusts at the corner of the eye. This allows once swallowed back to bed presto.
The tradition is to put them in a good meal, history to erase all traces of the day. A little in Men in Black when guys put their sunglasses and flashing people with their magic wand so that they forget they have seen things no rational trest. Except that, it's longer and more painful. So if you are invited for the khash, prefer a Sunday or decline the invitation by claiming that any excuse you can come to mind.
Below, photos of our tormentors hosts, nice breakfast. Lack Tom and his other Reuf who are strangely absent from my photos.











Maybe between the 7th and 8th genatz or second bottle of vodka that Gagik abruptly left the table to bring it .

In this kind of moment that we must remain calm and especially not to panic. According to him, the 'bast in question comes from Korea or any Asian country where the guys are so burnt out that they introduce snakes into their drinks. It was originally filled with liquor ... Then Armenian version of vodka at 80 or 90 degrees.
Without going too far, it seems to me that's what genatz particularly struck me and gave an irrepressible desire to me collapse in the sofa, my family just right for falling in a heavy, heavy sleep. The videos of these sweet moments of madness (which you'll never see) are so legendary that the INA contacted me to have a copy. What you should know is that things really are complicated when Gagik decided without consultation to cut the snake's head who was sleeping peacefully and eat. Like this, for free. And it has been forced to help a little ...

Rimma, fascinated by the beast

Big black hole for two hours where I excelled in my absence ... When I awoke, Rimma, terrorized by the madness that had gripped us, had loosely deserted. Pascal had saved face and brought honor to our country beloved remained standing throughout. I hold records that could discredit him forever, but I do not show, promised (contact me discreetly by mail if you're interested).
Let me tell you right away that the return has been somewhat eventful. Below, some highlights of our tedious journey to return to civilization.
The young man looked at me tenderly did not seem to appreciate my presence


The girl who sells tokens for the subway and time a photo has really thought we were going to tear this shit job to bring it back to France where money grows on trees or watermelons have no seeds


A hobo nails improbable



Sequence "Family I love you"


The rest of the evening is a mixture of fog and approximations.
And the next day, he has had to recover from our emotions and take the path of return. Stepanavan here we come!











Scotch












If this lady did not notice that I took a picture, it's very serious





You do not see it, but the lady is not really on her plate. Another victim of khash?


Garo, a stranger met at the station and that at no time has realized that his photo was going to land here
Back to Stepanavan, no question of faltering. We go directly from Hasmik's friend Pascal French teacher that I met for the first time who lives with his mom. No photos of them unfortunately, but it's coming. Promised juror.
Popok The "special frenchies" Hasmik with Tatik January in the blur of my goal
Hardly time to taste the Popok 'Hasmik we trace our way to get to where we expect Gargar his friends to eat the remains of a sacrifice ... a goat's head that one of them promised in gratitude to God for his loyal service and it shares with all his buddies. I'll spare you the details of this evening so mad because the post is already far too long for my taste and you certainly do not want to let you nab your boss reading this blog during work hours. But we will come back because it's very interesting.
A letter
Karine January


Nor Seround



Doubt


Brothers


Here ends our journey of three days ... Thank you for completing this long and sometimes boring post that took me a few hours of my precious time ... And thank you for your comments ... Turn this post to your friends, family, your children, your banker, your butcher ... It's nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment