Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jill Buchner Environment

now

1. David. The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life: Who should I be afraid? 2. When evildoers came against me to devour my flesh, These are my persecutors and my enemies, they stumbled and fell.
3. If an army should encamp against me, My heart shall not fear Though war should rise against me, I would nevertheless full of confidence.
4. I ask the Lord something that I seek: I'd like to live my life in the house of the Lord, to behold the beauty of the LORD And to his temple.
5. Because it will protect me His tabernacle in the day of trouble He will hide me under the shelter of his tent, He set me up upon a rock.
6. And now my head lifted up above my enemies around me, I will offer sacrifices in his tent, the sound of the trumpet, I sing, I praise the Lord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment