Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blu-rayandstreaming Movies

Շնորհավոր Ամանոր (Shnorhavor Amanor) / Շնորհաւոր Նոր Տարի (Shnorhavor Nor Dari) / Good Year / Happy New Year / Feliz año nuevo


OK, OK
I see you next dear reader. You wonder where I surely lately and why I suddenly stopped writing on this blog that you see every day with anxiety, panic at the idea of not finding anything new. 1000 apologies, dear reader, but we must also say that you do not make me much to go on. Indeed, I noticed a sharp decline in the month of comments December (the average is usually a minimum of 150 responses according to my own stats ...) and I admit that I got somewhat demoralized ... So I count on you to participate a little more to the life of this medium and leave a comment (thanks, encouragement, threats or insults, it's like you want). What? Me? Blackmail? Now, now ... dear reader, do not be so hard on me. My mother starts to run out of ideas to believe that other people read this blog ... That's all. Inventing a lot of nicks and find relevant comments for each post makes just schizo, it must be understood ... But
truce chat ... requires new year, I decided to make good resolutions by changing slightly the direction of this blog and posting a bit more news about my project, even on me ... So I decided to make concessions at oral and adopt the language of the people as our beloved president whose mere mention of his name puts me in all my statements. And finally, dear reader ... Last but not least, I am pleased to tell you the arrival of video on DOYOUHAYASTAN.blogspot.com! the blog the most high tech worry. Well, my connection post-Soviet does not allow me to post videos ultra long (thank you Orange ...), but I would try to make whenever possible.
So let the year with a bit of music if you will ... classical music. Piano, like.
Peep the video of this young Iranian, Amir Mahyar Moradi, met in Yerevan just after Christmas.
Happy new year dear reader!
Health happy, healthy good mood!




0 comments:

Post a Comment