Friday, January 14, 2011

Muscle Spasms More Condition_symptoms

NO HOW ...

imposed thee After long and uninteresting posts on my life, what concerns me and my surroundings, I decided to offer you, dear faithful reader and carefree, a little rest. Also, I invite you to meditate on these photos in color and without comment ... no. A concept that Euronews stung me and that the chain uses its viewers into believing they are smart. "At euronews, we believe in human intelligence and believe the role of a news channel is to give enough material to each individual to have forged his own world view. We also believe that sometimes the pictures do not require explanation or comment ". While in my case, if I post these pictures without comment because it is only that I have nothing to say about it. Point bar. This does not mean you're not smart, dear reader, full of wisdom and humility.

So I close my mouth this time, but I promise to return in force very soon ... So distrust you, dear reader ...
A post without comment, then, but that does not stop you, dear loyal reader and scholar, to make one. Down there, right after my post ... No it's not hard, stop your bad faith two seconds you want? Expresses thou hast the right, we democracy it seems ... like Tunisia ... but avoid politics here is better.
I await your questions, feedback, complaints and insults without flinching.
Click tofs on (yes I'm young and I'm talking like that, you've seen) to see a big, it's always more interesting and it can not be especially bothered by all this unnecessary and cumbersome that you see on the right of the screen.
Well I said I shut my mouth so I Quit.








0 comments:

Post a Comment