Monday, January 3, 2011

Poem Baby Shower Money Tree

2011. Your year as a light burning and shining

Hello and Happy New Year 2011. This is your year as a burning and shining light! This year, look at Matthew 5:14 - You are the light of the world .... V16 - So let your light shine before all men, for they see the good you do and they attribute the glory to your Father. My responsibility is to shine my light. Shine your light and set lives to Jesus, influence with the gospel. Win souls for Jesus. Bring peace and do good. Be an example, be excellent in everything. John 5:35 - Jesus said of John the Baptist that he was a burning and shining. It was he who had borne witness to Jesus. We also bear witness and shine as well.

Be like Jeremiah 20:9 - and when I say 'I want forget his word and I will speak on his behalf, there is in my heart like a fire that burns me locked in my bones, I am weary to contain and can not!
His Word must be like a fire burning in me ... When I filled with the Holy Spirit, I go out and speak the Word, the Holy Spirit comes upon people and the glory of God will be manifested.

We are in a realm of light and we share that light. Also we distribute this light when we share the Word in the world. We have a divine ability to illuminate the place or environment where we are. Always ask yourself 'how can I bring glory to God in this place / family / office / school / university ... ? ' This is a year of opportunity where I will have the opportunity to manifest the glory of God. Ask yourself 'what can I do to get to know Jesus'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment