Monday, January 10, 2011

Paddle Boats For Sale In Florida

Interwar

Sometimes I think back to someone ... Someone who impressed me and that I would write a few words. Someone who only needed a look, even if unintended, to make me feel something unique. Someone who, despite everything I've known since, despite all the experiences I had, I left unanswered. Are all the tears of a failed love that make me write it? Is it his misunderstanding, his silence, or worse, indifference?

Do you know that indifference is this in-between is worse for your partner? It should not even be allowed to do anything feeling: We can not remain totally indifferent to someone who speaks. So hate it, love it, but at least do something. Indifference plunges you into the wave and in ignorance, give you each day in question: "Do I have a chance?".

I would not deny that I tell a story here and a very focused sense unfortunately encountered a little too steep, but left to speak directly to you as much benefit to the corporation: ignore never contact to whom you do not want to hurt. Perhaps this indifference comes mostly from an inability to find words, then force yourself, try to find some simple words, but at least talking to each other, never let vague. It is also a question of franchise, you know? I think there's always a pair of words stammer to the person who gives you his heart.

But after all, probably this one there has found a few words or at least a slight smile across his shyness, to his embarrassment, fear in all its ... No doubt she did her best, although she could not bring me happiness that I asked. So anyway, I'll never forget. And now I know this is more than love I feel for her. Yet, I still think often and I do not know why ... Maybe love is too strong, although past. But then, if not more love, and it is still not friendship, what? Of nostalgia? What is this in-between that I do not know?

I received many messages about this post after the fact, apparently the riddle on the person really liked. So he must know that every word matters and that the person is well defined here. Notably, this is a person I loved "at first sight", as stated in the first paragraph, which excludes any meeting to distance ... It was indeed physical, and surprising. Oh, and then procrastinated enough ... Her name is Camille.

0 comments:

Post a Comment