Sunday, January 23, 2011

Motorcycle Trials, Nc

Present Past

These life experiences that you gain throughout your career, your past, in my opinion are the elements that shape your personality. And I think that many people seek, invent their personality, shape from scratch, waiting to find themselves ...

I take random examples fairly classic tough guy in the middle of Care Bears, or the seductive young shy at the bottom of itself. What do these people, if not apply a facade on their personality? Perhaps you will say that it is voluntary, to hide, it's true on one hand, but also because they can not assume that they are, or even to ... know who they are.

Failing to have found its own personality, attempts to define it, saying "I want to be so." However, I tend to think that we do not control who you are deep within yourself. A proverb says that if you hunt the natural change their spots ... That's what makes me think that you can not really change, thus defined, we can just ... be yourself. As for those that "change" is rather precisely because they are trying to find out who they are. It may be the work of a lifetime, several small experiments made at the short of it, which brings us back to what it is.

To put myself in the possible examples, I think they are my life experiences, my discussions with others, their reactions to my comments, which have gradually defined who I was. By dint of discussions and other human contact, I realized how I reacted myself, how I actually thought I got rid of my facades nasty, associative, solitary, because ... it was not me. It's also when I started to accept me, or say, if I stay in the theme of previous writings, that my host was accepted. I am, Inari, the epitome of the facade, symbolizing the personality waiting to be found.

In connection with that, I think to look, we must look to the words and about others, even in their councils, in experiments that a. Recognize themselves somewhere, identify, and get to know yourself. It is not that one chooses to be, it is what defines our soul. And attention, I'm not saying that personality does not change, it is static and fixed, on the contrary: There are plenty of items that led them to discover, to change. I'm just saying we do not decide who you are, you do not choose to be mean, if we at the bottom of the soul does not, we never will really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment