Saturday, November 20, 2010

Clown Fish Saddle Pad For Sale

Monastery Sanahin: "Forgive me, O Lord, I confess any sin ...". In


When in Alaverdi and you want to go Sanahin to see his monastery dating from the tenth and thirteenth century, it is better does not rush his body with unnecessary physical effort, but rather to keep the economy of this country ... taking a bus. It is also responsible tourism and sustainable ...
Thus, you can enjoy the ride to watch the people, too, watching you, whispering in their ear neighbors (it is useless to whisper, I do not understand the Armenian ...) while throwing anxious glances and sometimes disapproving of my piercings and my long neck soon.
As usual, click on pictures to enlarge ... do not be afraid ...
Sanahin arrived at, a walk in the sun awaits us. Yippee! I love when the sun melted my neck and sprayed the retina of my delicate eyes. What a wonderful feeling ...
Hey, I borrowed this much ass for this little trip, but I'm not very confident capricious in these animals ...
Well, finally, after several complaints launched into space and a bit of resignation, we finally arrived at the place that interests us.
I will not retrace the history of the place ... lack of knowledge, but mostly because I do not envy. It's true what ... you just have to come to Armenia to learn everything. Or surf the Internet if you do not have time ... And do not count on me to make this easier by offering you a link ... Ah ah ah, I'm evil ...

The building is quite impressive, especially when you penetrate to the inside and the temperature suddenly drops 15 degrees without warning. Stone throughout the impression and inexplicable that it is better not to mufti or risk seeing the doomsday arrive earlier than expected ...
Just soak up the atmosphere then.
The black and white is required.

Back to color outside the monastery ...

OK, we can expect everything in Armenia. But here, the guys were still strong. After a few minutes walk, children's cries are heard ... A school is nearby. So nothing unusual, except that here ... when approaching a little, you come face to face with ... a MIG. Like that, without warning. Hop! J'te crazy it there instead of a khatchkar or source of water as there are approximately every 150 meters in this country.
Not ... then we did in the original ... in the supernatural, I would say.
So what?
megalomania of the mayor exceeded by the buzz around Tatev and his "biggest cable the world" (13 million euros, though, the bazaar ...) and decided to strike a blow? Paranoia of a people Sanahin desperate to leave town if climate catastrophe or nuclear war? Or are we just victims of poisoning caused by fumes emitted by the plant Alaverdi (see previous post )? No, none of this, dear reader ...
The explanation: This is the memorial dedicated to the aircraft designer Artem Mikoyan . He and his brother, Anastasius, president of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet (that is to say the Head of State) after Brezhnev, are from the city. And a museum devoted to them a few meters from here. We are thus reassured.
This is the only photo I wanted to take in the museum so enjoy ... Contemplate and meditate at length on that.
Too bad the sound is missing, you could hear the students sing softly singing a sort of religious fucks goosebumps ... But with a little imagination ...
MIG again to be absolutely certain that this is not a hallucination ...
A last view of the school and its lovely willow reminds me Selby Junior ... and yes, what do you all his references ...
Back at home, I read the book without any real conviction Armenia, Georgia, Karabakh Patrick Kaplanian (which I do not advise buying though ...) that kindly lent me Lucina, my teacher of Armenian center TAGS Stepanavan and that is in my toilet . A passage challenges me suddenly. I read page 260: "Tipping. The practice of tipping is very common. We left everywhere. For example in the man-with-the-key that you started the church." Dazed and
tremor on the toilet seat ...
OH MY GOD! I forgot to spin a pourliche the old lady who kindly and without ulterior motives-no-open this door of the monastery. She even placed behind a table with all his memories and postcards for me to take a nice picture ...
If in a week, you do not hear from me on this blog, consider this humble post as the last. God have me punished for this sacrilege, this shameful sin that I balance on the internet anyway ... because God knows everything anyway, it is well known.
Money and password to open my Mac is my mattress in case ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment