Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dust Mite Allergy More Condition_symptoms

ACT OF FAITH: THE 4TH DIMENSION and INCUBATION ACT

Normal

0
false
Faith is the law of the Spirit by which a man can live beyond the 3 è I dimension (material, physical) and control what happens in the 3
è me dimension. In the Old Testament, faith was trust in God and follow what God says to do, Abraham had faith in the character è of God and re e silent ob e issuant. But in the New Testament, faith is more than trust in God is a law. Such as in the 3 è me dimension we have the law of gravity e to work is a law that works and understanding how it works we know fair use. Thus faith is a law for free men (in Christ) and not a law that gives freedom e (as in the Old Testament) . The new man in Christ who is aware of his identity and his divine nature from another dimension operates by the law of faith-faith in God and faith in God. Just as the third dimension governs the second dimension, the fourth dimension of faith governs the third dimension where you live. The law of faith has produced the material world - Hebrews 11: 3 By faith we understand that the worlds were formed by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made of things which seem . (Darby). The world came through the Word only. Hebrews 11: 3 with the original Greek words meaning: By faith we understand that AION (worlds) were KARATIZO (form
e s, repaired, restored
e s) by the RHEMA (creative word spoken) of God. This is a spiritual principle; man is made to image of God, man is a cr e Creator and God as I can recreate my world with the Word of God . If I am to a standstill in my life, in a deadlock, if I need to change a situation, I can change everything by the Word of God-and RHEMA not by the LOGOS ... Since God created everything by the Word, I can also imagine, incubate, create and recreate my word. But my word shall be in accordance with the Word of God, for I must speak and create in accordance with the plan and God's will for my life and his Kingdom of love. For faith in God works through love. Faith calls completed e / existing / real which is not visible, I see this in mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment