Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Electricminibike Homemade

THE GOD OF RHEMA

RHEMA: the Word of God who speaks to a specific individual in a particular situation at a specific time. Also, the e Rh
my e is the Word of faith, active and creative. John 14: 10 Do not you think that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? Lyrics (RHEMA) that I tell you, I do not speak for myself but the Father who dwells in me does his works . (Darby). The father who lives = lives, has its home, control, which is in charge, governing ... We are made to

image of God, we are like Jesus was exercising his ministry on earth:
as he, we, we, in this world (1 John 4: 17).
Thus, the Father who lives in me does the works through the Rhema He speaks. The Rhema produced the works of God, because the Rhema is the word of God. When I speak the Rhema, God works. When I speak only the entries normal, just repeating and confessing, I only produces Logos. But I have to get in the Rhema my mind first, because the Rhema is Spirit and must be communicated e

to my mind by faith. I re ç ois through meditation. John 6:63 is the Spirit that quickens, the flesh profits nothing: the words (rhema) that I speak unto you are spirit and Life
; (Darby).
John 15: 7 If you remain in me and my words (rhema) abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it will be done . (Darby).

LOGOS: sharp, lively, active ... Hebrews 4: 12
For the word of God is living and operative, and more penetrating any two-edged sword and reaching unto the division of soul and spirit, joints and marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intents of the heart (Darby)
. The Logos is the revelation the Word of God. It gives understanding to the Word of God. He distinguishes the mind of the flesh. But that does not give the Rhema. We get the Logos after the Bible study, which is very important. But it not going to change the situation. The Logos helps cro
î
be and become a better disciple of Jesus is the message for everyone but it is not the word for me personally at a specific time. The Logos will release my inheritance (spiritual) in my hands, it produces changes within me and edifies me but will not give me the benefit of my heritage. Indeed, one may hear the Word and the scriptures but do not know without being used.

When I entered the Rhema, I speak the Word of God. I speak God's faith and life, because the Spirit is life and Rhema, and so are changes. Without the Rhema, speech and personal guidance of the Spirit of God in my life will not be obvious. Without the Rhema, I can not recreate my world. Without the Rhema, I will not know what to confess about my life, I do not make the changes necessary to establish the kingdom and the righteousness of God in accordance with his will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment