Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gallbladder Problems More Condition_symptoms

(In) tolerance

There is much talk of "tolerate" others. Yet if I look at what the dictionary thinks, I see that "tolerate" is a synonym for "bear". If I look at this time the definition of "support", I see "difficult to accept the presence of someone or something". Oh yeah ok, so basically, asking to be tolerant of others, we are asked to endure all the nonsense, lies and other nonsense from them we can read and hear? Amazing concept.

But I'd rather not imposed upon me to support this basic irritates me or disgusts me. I do not really want to tolerate those insignificant, narrow minded or limited, it would lie to them. What worries me even more, so, it is still the source of hypocrisy is tolerance, we end up bearing his neighbor, not that we love, far from it indeed, but still polite, courteous, smiling and everything nice. Behind his back, after we will gladly few picks, but we do moderate, it should not escape the "tolerance" of its next!

No, I do not tolerate idiots, I do not tolerate liars, I do not tolerate the concept of tolerance that drives us to feign indifference or acceptance of what we do not, what would we condemn, but does not mind by "politically correct". I do not tolerate those who tolerate those they dislike because they are false and hypocritical. And I'm honest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment